100% natural, tight-clumping cat litter that develops an absorptive power of up to seven times its own weight! This means that when it comes into contact with liquid, it forms clumps that can be scooped out leaving only fresh litter behind. Not only does this mean less cleaning and no unpleasant smells, it also means you are reducing the amount of litter you are using by 65% and as a result, the amount of waste you send to landfill is also reduced. Win-win!
We recommend 10L of litter per cat each month.
Less cleaning, lasts longer: Natusan clumping litter is designed so that urine and faeces can be removed easily from the box without having to empty the entire tray. This is because the litter absorbs liquid and forms a tight, solid clump which makes removal easy. A full weekly change is now a thing of the past! Saving you time and money.
100% natural: Our litter is biodegradable and compostable. So it's better for your cat and for the environment. Not only that, but because it is made from natural materials, Natusan litter is a lot lighter too, so no more heavy bags to carry around.
Cat approved: made from recycled wood fibres, our litter is soft on paws and has no added fragrance so your cat will love it too.
Vet approved: Natusan litter is Vet Approved by Dr Scott Miller (ITV's This Morning, Vet on the Hill).
- 100% natural, PEFC-certified, recycled wood materials.
- Fully biodegradable & compostable – in line with EU Composting Standards
- Highly absorbent
- Odour free
- Easy removal of clumps means less cleaning
- Soft on paws
- No added fragrance
- No trees felling in the making
- No nasty chemicals
Using natusan clumping litter couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Pour the contents of the bag into your tray so it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- On contact with liquid, natusan clumping litter will form tight clumps that can be removed leaving only fresh litter behind (see images to see how our litter clumps)
- Use a scoop to remove faeces and clumps from your tray regularly and dispose of these
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
Not sure how much litter you need? We recommend 10L per cat each month, although we know all cats are different and have their quirks. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your cat's needs, we'd be happy to help.