Wheat Cat Litter - 20L
About Natusan Wheat Litter
- Extra tight-clumping, superior odour control: Say goodbye to unpleasant smells! Natusan Wheat clumping odour control cat litter absorbs before odour develops. Unpleasant smells are The source of unpleasant smells is immediately encased, as the Natusan Wheat forms quick, strong clumps as soon as your cat has paid a visit.
- Less cleaning, lasts longer: Natusan Wheat clumping litter is designed so that urine and faeces can be removed easily from the box without having to empty the entire tray. Solid clumps form which makes removal easy. A full weekly change is now a thing of the past!
- 100% natural: Our natural litter is biodegradable. So it's better for your cat and for the environment. Natusan Wheat litter is also 45% lighter than average clumbing litter, so no more heavy bags to carry around.
- Cat approved: made from by-product of wheat milling (plant fibres) which otherwise would go to waste, our litter is soft on paws and has no added fragrance so even fussy cats will love it too.
- 100% natural, made from pure plant fibres (by-product of wheat milling) which otherwise would go to waste
- 100% biodegradable
- Extra absorbent: quickly forms strong clumps and prevents odours
- Long lasting odour control
- Easy removal of clumps means less cleaning
- Soft on paws without sticking
- Less tracking (compared to Natusan Original)
- No added fragrance
Storage: unlike other litters, our Wheat litter is 100% natural and made from pure plant fibres. Therefore it is best to store it in a dry space and away from fluctuating temperatures.
Precautions: as the litter is wheat based, it might cause allergy for gluten-intolerant people and cats.
How it Works
Using Natusan Wheat clumping litter couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Pour the contents of the bag into your tray so it completely covers the bottom (at least 2.5 inch (6cm) to avoid clumps from sticking to the bottom)
- On contact with liquid, Natusan Wheat clumping litter will form tight clumps that can be removed leaving only fresh litter behind (see images to see how our litter clumps)
- Use a scoop to remove faeces and clumps from your tray every day and dispose of these
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level of 2.5 inch (6cm), and change the litter completely on a regular basis (once a months). If you have under-floor heating make sure to put insulating material under the litter box.
- Not sure how much litter you need? We recommend 15L per cat each month, although we know all cats are different and have their quirks. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your cat's needs, we'd be happy to help.
Compare our litters
Made with renewable raw materials
Long-lasting odour control
Bigger granules to reduce tracking
Chemical & fragrance free
Minimum filling height
Approx amount needed per month
Suitable for kittens