Recyclable Cat Litter Box
About the Recyclable Litter Box
Lightweight and simple to set up in your home, the box folds down for easier storage until ready to use. The removable lid allows for quick and easy clump removal. With daily clump removal, your Litter Box will last up to a month.
The Recyclable Litter Box includes:
- 1 Recyclable Litter Box. Dimensions: Length 54.5cm x Width 36cm x Height 41cm
- 1 Recyclable Scoop (made from the door of the Box to reduce waste!)
How it Works
- Unpack your Recyclable Litter Box (4 parts including the scoop)
- Unfold the sides of your box and pour the litter in so that it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- Fold down the four top flaps, place the lid on (lip facing backwards) and press down
- Build your scoop
- Scoop clumps and faeces out regularly
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
- When you are ready for a new Box, remove all contents and close down your used litter box by lifting up the top flaps and pressing the sides inwards
- Recycle along with your household cardboard Tracking hack: if your cat is especially messy (like Natusan cat Bella!), reverse the bottom of the tray when setting up your Recyclable Litter Box, this will give you an ever taller lip to act as a barrier when your cat kicks the litter.
HOW MUCH CAN I SAVE PER YEAR IF I SWITCH TO NATUSAN WOOD ? *
We conducted a study comparing 56 litters, incl. supermarket own-brand litters, and standard/ premium litters
VS OTHER BIODEGRADABLE CLUMPING LITTERS
LITTERS ON AVERAGE
VS CLUMPING PREMIUM LITTERS
VS OTHER BIODEGRADABLE NON-CLUMPING LITTERS
* Based on how little Natusan litter you use compared to other clumping and non-clumping litters, as well the savings you can make by ordering one of our largest offering – 40L for £47.49 which makes it only £11.87 per bag.
Study conducted in April 2022. 'For more details visit natusan.co.uk/pages/faq