Recyclable Cat Litter Box
Lightweight and simple to set up in your home, the box folds down for easier storage until ready to use. The removable lid allows for quick and easy clump removal. With daily clump removal, your Litter Box will last up to a month.
- 1 Recyclable Litter Box. Dimensions: Length 54.5cm x Width 36cm x Height 41cm
- 1 Recyclable scoop (made from the door of the Box to reduce waste!)
- Unpack your Recyclable Litter Box (4 parts including the scoop)
- Unfold the sides of your box and pour the litter in so that it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- Fold down the four top flaps, place the lid on (lip facing backwards) and press down
- Build your scoop
- Scoop clumps and faeces out regularly
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
- When you are ready for a new Box, remove all contents and close down your used litter box by lifting up the top flaps and pressing the sides inwards
- Recycle along with your household cardboard Tracking hack: if your cat is especially messy (like Natusan cat Bella!), reverse the bottom of the tray when setting up your Recyclable Litter Box, this will give you an ever taller lip to act as a barrier when your cat kicks the litter.
Have you considered
Sustainable Cat Care Bundle
Lovebug Complete and Balanced Insect Based Adult Dry Cat Food
Collect & Compost Service
Why Choose Natusan
TIGHT CLUMPING TRAPS ODOUR
Satisfyingly tight clumps trap odour and can be removed in one quick scoop
No Weekly Changing
Weekly change a thing of the past, you can go a full month without a full tray change with Natusan.
40% BETTER ODOUR CONTROL THAN OTHER NATURAL LITTERS
We compared ammonia levels while using Natusan to 14 other natural clumping litters
Only 10L Needed
You only need 10L per month meaning £10.75 a month when you buy a 40L bag.