£32.90 per month
Over 2.4m tons of cat litter goes to landfill every year in the UK. Yuck!
Natusan is on a mission to reduce the waste generated by cat litter by offering the first ever monthly cat litter delivery & collection service that turns soiled litter into fertiliser to grow trees.
Provided with a recyclable tray so you'll never have to empty and clean an entire litter tray again!
- 17L of tight clumping litter
- 100% natural, highly absorbent, dust and odour-free
- One month's supply
- Enclosed litter tray
- Cleaning accessories included (swap tray & scoop)
- Delivered and collected monthly from all London postcodes: N, NW, W, SW, SE, E, EC, WC
- Made from 100% natural PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials
- Fully biodegradable and compostable - in alignment with EU Composting Standards
- No trees felled in the making
- Safe for kittens and adult cats
Litter tray, scoop and swap-tray
- Made from cardboard
- Leak-proof and durable
- Quick and easy to build
- Delivered in a waterproof bag
- Tray dimensions: L 53cm W 36cm H 41cm
Don’t need a litter tray cleaning or cleaning accessories?? No problem! Check out our litter-only service offers. Available in various sizes (10-37L) for single and multi-cat households.
The Natusan Litter Kit is perfect for people who lead busy lives and are looking for a convenience, without compromising on sustainability. The Natusan Litter Kit is replaced each month with a brand-new fully recyclable tray, 17L of litter and cleaning accessories (swap tray and scoop) so you’ll never have to clean out an entire litter tray again.
Using the Natusan Litter Kit couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Unfold and the set up the box in seconds.
- Fill the tray with the fresh litter.
- Remove the clumps regularly and replenish with fresh litter.
- On the day of collection, fold the tray back up (leaving all the soiled litter inside), place the closed tray into the waterproof bag provided and leave it on your doorstep
- We'll then collect, compost, transform the soiled litter into fertiliser to help grow trees and recycle the tray.