Collect & Compost Service with Kit
Collect & Compost is our zero waste subscription service in London. We deliver our 100% natural, biodegradable clumping litter to your home, collect it after a month, compost it and turn it into fertiliser. We then work with Trees for Cities to plant a tree in London on your behalf.
The Collect & Compost Kit has everything you need to manage your cat litter waste throughout the month including natusan litter, a leak-proof recycled cardboard tray, a scoop and biodegradable bags to store clumps over the month.
Simply unpack the kit, use it for the month, repack it all in the bag provided, leave it on your door step and we'll swap it for a brand new kit. We'll take your old kit to our composting partner to turn the used litter into fertiliser.
- natusan clumping litter
- 1 litter tray for cat's use
- 1 cardboard scoop so that you can easily remove faeces and clumps
- 1 delivery bag ready for swap day
- 1 swap tray to keep aside for swap day
- 2 biodegradable bags to use for storage until swap day
Where we operate Collect & Compost
All London postcodes: N, NW, W, SW, SE, E, EC, WC
More about natusan litter
Tight-clumping, traps odour: The production of natusan cat litter involves refining and activating plant fibres through a high-tech clumping process. The result – active wood fibres that are able to absorb and trap seven times their own weight in liquid!
Less cleaning, lasts longer: natusan clumping litter is designed so that urine and faeces can be removed easily from the box without having to empty the entire tray. This is because the litter absorbs liquid and forms a tight, solid clump which makes removal easy. A full weekly change is now a thing of the past! Saving you time and money.
100% natural: Our litter is biodegradable and compostable. So it's better for your cat and for the environment. Not only that, but because it is made from natural materials, natusan litter is a lot lighter too, so no more heavy bags to carry around.
Cat approved: made from recycled wood fibres, our litter is soft on paws, dust free and has no added fragrance so your cat will love it too.
- 100% natural, PEFC-certified, recycled wood materials.
- Fully biodegradable & compostable – in line with EU Composting Standards
- Highly absorbent
- Dust free
- Odour free
- Easy removal of clumps means less cleaning
- Soft on paws
- No added frangrance
- No trees felling in the making
- No nasty chemicals
- Litter tray, scoop and swap-tray
- Made from cardboard
- Leak-proof and durable
- Quick and easy to build
- Delivered in a waterproof bag
- Tray dimensions: L 53cm W 36cm H 41cm
Using the Collect & Compost service with kit couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Unpack your kit
- Unfold the sides of your tray and pour the contents of the bag into the litter tray so it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- Fold down the four top flaps, place the lid on (lip facing backwards) and press down
- Build your scoop
- Scoop clumps and faeces out regularly. You may choose to store the clumps and faeces in the biodegradable bags provided. Otherwise, please dispose of them in your usual manner
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
- On swap day, when it's time for your next delivery, fill the temporary swap tray so that it's ready for your cat to use while waiting for the new kit
- Close down your old litter tray by lifting up the top flaps and pressing the sides inwards
- Place the used kit, litter, stored clumps in the compostable bags (firmly tied), and scoop into the large green waterproof bag provided and place it on your doorstep (or agreed safe space) before 9am
- Collection happens between 9am and 6pm on swap day
- We’ll then collect, compost and transform the soiled litter into fertiliser to help grow trees
Not sure how much litter you need? Check out our FAQs to see our recommended volumes or give us a call to discuss your cat's needs.