Cat Litter Collect & Compost Service With Kit
Collect & Compost is our zero waste subscription service in London. We deliver our 100% natural, biodegradable clumping litter to your home along with biodegradable bags to store clumps, collect it after a month, compost it and turn it into fertiliser. We then work with our partners to plant a tree in London on your behalf.
- natusan clumping litter
- 1 litter tray for cat's use
- 1 cardboard scoop so that you can easily remove faeces and clumps
- 1 delivery bag ready for swap day
- 1 swap tray to keep aside for swap day
- 2 biodegradable bags to use for storage until swap day
Where we operate Collect & Compost
All London postcodes: N, NW, W, SW, SE, E, EC, WC and CR0, TW8, TW9, TW10. Don't see your postcode? If you'd like Collect & Compost to be available in your area, tell us by registering your interest here .
More about Natusan litter
Tight-clumping, traps odour: Say goodbye to unpleasant smells! The production of Natusan cat litter involves refining and activating plant fibres through a high-tech clumping process. The result – active wood fibres that are able to absorb and trap seven times their own weight in liquid!
Less cleaning, lasts longer: Natusan clumping litter is designed so that urine and faeces can be removed easily from the box without having to empty the entire tray. Solid clumps form which makes removal easy. A full weekly change is now a thing of the past!
Vet approved: Natusan litter is Vet Approved by Dr Scott Miller (ITV's This Morning, Vet on the Hill).
100% natural: Our natural litter is biodegradable and compostable. So it's better for your cat and for the environment. Natusan litter is a lot lighter too, so no more heavy bags to carry around.
Cat approved: made from recycled wood fibres, our litter is soft on paws and has no added fragrance so even fussy cats will love it too.
- 100% natural, PEFC-certified, recycled wood materials.
- Fully biodegradable & compostable – in line with EU Composting Standards
- Highly absorbent
- Odour free
- Easy removal of clumps means less cleaning
- Soft on paws
- No added frangrance
- No trees felling in the making
- No nasty chemicals
- Litter tray, scoop and swap-tray
- Made from cardboard
- Quick and easy to build
- Delivered in a waterproof bag
- Tray dimensions: L 53cm W 36cm H 41cm
Using the Collect & Compost service with kit couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Unpack your kit
- Unfold the sides of your tray and pour the contents of the bag into the litter tray so it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- Fold down the four top flaps, place the lid on (lip facing backwards) and press down
- Build your scoop
- Scoop clumps and faeces out regularly. You may choose to store the clumps and faeces in the biodegradable bags provided. Otherwise, please dispose of them in your usual manner
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
- On swap day, when it's time for your next delivery, fill the temporary swap tray so that it's ready for your cat to use while waiting for the new kit
- Close down your old litter tray by lifting up the top flaps and pressing the sides inwards
- Place the used kit, litter, stored clumps in the compostable bags (firmly tied), and scoop into the large green waterproof bag provided and place it on your doorstep (or agreed safe space) before 9am
- Collection happens between 9am and 6pm on swap day
- We’ll then collect, compost and transform the soiled litter into fertiliser to help grow trees
Not sure how much litter you need? We recommend 10L of litter per cat each month, although we know all cats are different and have their quirks. Give us a call to discuss your cat's needs, we'd love to hear from you.
Add bags or a litter box to your order
Compostable Bags - 35L (pack of 25)
Recyclable Cat Litter Box
Collect & Compost Service
Why Choose Natusan
TIGHT CLUMPING TRAPS ODOUR
Satisfyingly tight clumps trap odour and can be removed in one quick scoop
No Weekly Changing
Weekly change a thing of the past, you can go a full month without a full tray change with Natusan.
40% BETTER ODOUR CONTROL THAN OTHER NATURAL LITTERS
We compared ammonia levels while using Natusan to 14 other natural clumping litters
Only 10L Needed
You only need 10L per month meaning £10.75 a month when you buy a 40L bag.