Collect & Compost Service
Collect & Compost is our zero waste subscription service in London. We deliver our 100% natural, biodegradable clumping litter to your home along with biodegradable bags to store clumps, collect it after a month, compost it and turn it into fertiliser. We then work with Trees for Cities to plant a tree in London on your behalf.
- natusan clumping litter
- 2 biodegradable bags
- 1 delivery bag for swap day
Where we operate Collect & Compost
All London postcodes: N, NW, W, SW, SE, E, EC, WC
More about Natusan litter
Tight-clumping, traps odour: Say goodbye to unpleasant smells! The production of Natusan cat litter involves refining and activating plant fibres through a high-tech clumping process. The result – active wood fibres that are able to absorb and trap seven times their own weight in liquid!
Less cleaning, lasts longer: Natusan clumping litter is designed so that urine and faeces can be removed easily from the box without having to empty the entire tray. This is because the litter absorbs liquid and forms a tight, solid clump which makes removal easy. A full weekly change is now a thing of the past! Saving you time and money.
100% natural: Our litter is biodegradable and compostable. So it's better for your cat and for the environment. Not only that, but because it is made from natural materials, Natusan litter is a lot lighter too, so no more heavy bags to carry around.
Cat approved: made from recycled wood fibres, our litter is soft on paws and has no added fragrance so your cat will love it too.
Vet approved: Natusan litter is Vet Approved by Dr Scott Miller (ITV's This Morning, Vet on the Hill).
- 100% natural, PEFC-certified, recycled wood materials.
- Fully biodegradable & compostable – in line with EU Composting Standards
- Highly absorbent
- Odour free
- Easy removal of clumps means less cleaning
- Soft on paws
- No added fragrance
- No trees felling in the making
- No nasty chemicals
Using the Collect & Compost service couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Pour the contents of the bag into your litter tray so it completely covers the bottom (usually about 2 inches)
- Use a scoop to remove faeces and clumps regularly. You may choose to store the clumps and faeces in the biodegradable bags provided. Otherwise, please dispose of them in your usual manner
- Top up with fresh litter when required, maintaining a constant level
- On your swap day, place the compostable bags (firmly tied) into the large green waterproof bag provided and place it on your doorstep (or agreed safe space) before 9am
- Collection happens between 9am and 6pm on swap day
- We’ll then collect, compost and transform the soiled litter into fertiliser to help grow trees
Not sure how much litter you need? We recommend 10L of litter per cat each month, although we know all cats are different and have their quirks. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your cat's needs, we'd love to hear from you.